Max B Net Worth
What is Max B net worth? Max B net worth is estimated to be $20 thousand dollars. Max B is an American rapper who is best known for his solo Public Domain and Million Dollar Baby series of Mixtapes. Max B net worth increased a lot due to his solo album Vigilante Season.
Charly Wingate was born on May 21, 1978, in Harlem, New York City, US. He is better known by his stage name Max B. His mother, Sharon Wingate spent a year and a half in prison due to her crack addiction. In 1996, Charly’s 16-year-old brother, Eric was killed in Baltimore. Charly was raised by his grandparents. He used to sing in the Boys Choir of Harlem. From 1997 to 2005, he was in prison due to robbery charges against him. When he was released, he started his career by stepping into his first recording studio.
After his release from jail, he started his music career by performing with The Diplomats. His childhood friend Cam’ron introduced him to Jim Jones. Max B started working with Jim Jones, who built a music band named as ByrdGang in 2006. This band included other members such as Stack Bundles, Mel Matrix and Lady Jha Jha. In 2007, Max B left ByrdGang because he was forced into a contract, according to which he wasn’t paid well. In a live show performance where he was paid $300, Jim Jones was earning in the range of $10,000-15000.
In 2008, Max B signed the contract with another record Amalgam Records and released his first album Vigilante Season in 2011. Some popular songs of the album include ‘Money Make Me Feel Better’, ‘Where Do I Go’ and ‘Lord is Tryna Tell Ya Something’.
- Million Dollar Baby (2006)
- Public Domain: Million Dollar Baby Radio (2006)
- Public Domain: The Prequel (2007)
- Public Domain 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)
- Million Dollar Baby 2 (2008)
- Million Dollar Baby 2.5: Da Appetizer (2008)
- Public Domain 3: Domain Pain (2008)
- Wavie Crockett (2008)
- Domain Diego (2008)
- Goon Music 1.5: The Doomship (2008) (with Dame Grease)
- Coke Wave (2009) (with French Montana)
- Quarantine (2009)
- Public Domain 6: Walking the Plank (2009)
- Million Dollar Baby 3 (2009)
- Coke Wave 2 (2009) (with French Montana)
- Dopeman: Public Domain 6.5 (2010)(with Mak Mustard)
- A Wave Called Yes (2010) (with Young Riot)
- Toothy Wavy (2012) (with Isaiah Toothtaker)
- Wave Gods (2016) (with French Montana)
According to reports, in 2006, Max B sent his ex-girlfriend and his step brother to rob two men in a Holiday Inn. They ambushed the first person while waiting for the other. When the other person arrived, they shot him in his head. One week later, Max B, his ex-girlfriend and step brother were caught and charged.
While our previous celebrity blog post focused on Meek Mill Net Worth and wealth, our journey into celebrity net worth continues. Join us as we shift gears to explore the financial success of Hip-Hop Artist Nas Net Worth in our latest feature.