Krewella Net Worth
What is Krewella net worth? Krewella net worth is estimated to be $25 million dollars. Krewella is a famous electronic dance music group formed by two sisters Yasmine Yousaf and Jahan Yousaf, along with their producer Kristopher Trindl, who has left the group now. Krewella has released a lot of singles and they got the chance to get the partnership with the famous dance fitness program Zumba. Krewella also has a record label of their own named Mixed Kids Records.
In 2007, three students of Glenbrook North High School formed this electronic dance music group. This group consists of two songwriting/vocalist sisters Yasmine Yousaf and Jahan Yousaf along with producer Kristopher Trindl. On June 8, 2010 the three of them decided to quit their careers, schooling and any other thing on which they spend their time, and dedicate all of their time to their joint music career. Their music is a mixture of self-produced electro house and dubstep.
In 2011, Monstercat label signed Krewella. Krewella released their first original song ‘Killin It’. In June 2012, Krewella released their EP Play Hard, which was number one on Billboard’s Dance Radio Airplay chart and the single was number one on the Pop Radio Airplay chart. Also in 2012, their live performances helped them earn the International Dance Music Award for ‘Best Breakthrough Artist’. Their first album ‘Get Wet’ was listed in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Hot 200 in its first week. Krewella net worth increased a lot because of their own record label named ‘Mixed Kids Records‘.
In September 2014, Krewella announced that Trindl was no longer included in the group. Trindl filed a lawsuit for $5 million against the Yousaf sisters, saying that he was unfairly ‘thrown out’ of the group. To this, the sisters replied that Trindl only pretended to DJ on the stage and had drug problems. At last, they solved this issue out of court.
- On November 24, 2014, Krewella released their first single after Trindl’s departure. It was named ‘Say Goodbye‘.
- On March 23, 2015, Krewella released ‘Somewhere to Run‘, which was produced by Pegboard Nerds and others.
- On August 15, 2015, Krewella released ‘Troll Mix Vol. 14 – Return of the Trolls’.
- On May 10, 2016, a promotional single ‘Broken Record‘ for their album was released.
- On May 20, 2016, their music album ‘Ammunition‘ was released.
- On May 27, 2016, Krewella was featured on a single ‘Superstar‘ by Pegboard Nerds and NGHTMRE.
- In 2017, Krewella partnered with the dance fitness program Zumba and released a song ‘I Got This‘.
- On May 31, 2017, Krewella released their new single titled as ‘Love Outta Me‘.
While our previous celebrity blog post focused on Jack White Net Worth and their wealth, our journey into celebrity net worth continues. Join us as we shift gears to explore the financial success of Zedd Net Worth in our latest feature.